知识 – 将来的高级经理应该对工作岗位的政策，指导方针和技术知识有第一手的了解，以便他们能够在任何情况下指导团队。
技能 – 指定的高级经理应具备特定岗位职位所需的所有技能，经验和认证。
After this the next essential step is the job specification of the Senior Manager in the particular organization. Job specification involves identification of four vital attributes in the designated Senior Manager in that IT organization. These four attributes are collectively called KSAOs. We will discuss them below-
Knowledge- The prospective Senior Manager should have a firsthand knowledge of the policies, guidelines and the technical knowhow of the job post so that they are enable to guide the team in every situation.
Skills- The designated Senior Manager should have all the skills, experiences and certifications required for the particular job post.
- Senior Manager should be capable of reviewing and making execution strategies, estimate the schedule, budge, manpower and effort of the new projects
- Ability to build up a broad project plan and enthusiastically supervise the project and plan for large projects with multiple sub projects.
- He/ She should have the ability to foresee the problems and take timely and corrective measures to resolve them.
- Capability to appraise the appropriateness of tools and included products and to review product features and product maturity and technical threats in using the product.
- Senior Manager should have good communication skill and should be able to motivate his/ her team.
- Senior Manager should be accessible and always ready to welcome and implement the useful suggestions by his/ her team members (Goffin & Woycheshin, 2006, p. 121).
- Senior Manager should have excellent leadership skills and should be able to lead and guide his team in every situation.
In order to define the job requirement matrix of the Senior Manager of the particular IT organization, I collected the information from the incumbent fellow co-worker working in the particular organization.