论文代写价格-恐怖主义对全球经济未来的影响。经济的无生产力和不确定性支配着那些最关心扩大商业和经济的人的思想(Cross, 2011)。负责促进商业扩张、贸易协定和政策改革的当局被强制要求将恐怖主义成本作为评估和评估程序的新内容。恐怖主义直到最近才被削弱，但在“阿拉伯之春”(Arab Spring)以及美国以其破坏性政策引发的政治和社会动荡之后，它已成为几乎所有商业和日常事务考虑的优先事项。主要原因是恐怖袭击的增加，这与自由移民和全球化政策有关(Baylis, Chebel d’appollonia and Reich, 2008)。今天，全球经济在许多方面都不确定，不确定的是，全球化何时开始并正在向前迈进。
Global economy is uncertain in many terms today that it was when globalization had begun and was pacing forward. When uncertainty rules the market almost all business decisions take backseats, and allow time to prevail until a ripe time makes itself more suitable for investments. Global economy is not just individual actions, but one action is almost interconnected to multiple other actions. For example, counting all actions of all interconnected and trading nations, the cost of terrorism to the global economy was calculated to be about $52.4 billion in 2014, as reported by the World Economic Forum (Myers, 2015). This indicates the extent of influence that terrorism has over the global economy and its sustenance. An example of Iraq is detailed below.
Terrorism’s prime motive is to spread terror among people, establish perpetual inconsistency and uncertainty in the market, and they have been successful to an extent in some nations. They disturb the flow of the economy and for this reason, the future of global economy is likely to be influenced very particularly from terrorism, and would need to consider some extraordinary steps to keep it unaffected by terrorism.
Influence of rising global inequalities on the future global economy
Global inequalities have been rising unprecedentedly since the advent of capitalism promoted and enforced by the United States. Karl Marx is proven to be right over and over again as time runs and one finds the inequalities as a gift from capitalistic market system, in which only the capitalists get richer and the poor stay stagnant or regress.
As capitalism promised that giving a free market system would give everyone a chance to become what they truly desires, the results are way off the core objective with which it started. The imbalance in employment, access to education and health care, wages and salaries, socio-economic status, and the resilience ability against economic crisis has been growing since decades and the capitalists do not pay heed to anything (Culp, 2014). They, on the contrary, blame it on the government and the individual inability to cope up with the system. When the system is formulated in the form where the rich exploits the poor as per their wish and requirement, it is termed as outright bigotry.
As per Oxfam’s new report, it is shocking to believe that only 1% of the world’s population now owns more than the rest 99% combined (Hickel, 2016). This is absolutely unacceptable and a tyrannical form of development across the world. If capitalism was so good and promised the best for all, why is the inequalities the worse than any time before? The answer perhaps is hidden in the scrupulous system of capitalistic markets, originated by the US, and enforced upon all nations across the world. Due to a constant rise in inequalities, there has been riots, roadshows, blockades against corruption and political tyranny. This makes the most primary consideration for the future of global economy. Because when considering to invest or to expand or even to collaborate with a different business in a different nation, the inequality figures are to be assessed well, so as to make sure the extent of aggression toward multinationals and liberal politicians. It is popularly suggested that instead of developing poor countries, it is essential to de-develop or suppress the consistent rise and growth of rich nations (Hickel, 2015). This could re-establish a minor form of economic balance.
澳洲论文代写Advanced Thesis网站平台是一家论文代写信誉高的留学教育机构，其中有24小时专业客服为留学们提供随时在线咨询服务，还有一些硕士论文代写、paper代写、essay代写、report代写、assignment代写等论文服务，澳洲论文代写Advanced Thesis 会以专业认真的教学态度来帮助留学生们完成学业目标，从而顺利拿到专属自己的学位证书！而且以上提供的论文范文，未经授权任何人不得私自转发，如有发现将依法追究其法律责任！