一个特定的案例研究已被选定为这一目的。休闲餐厅的选择是因为作为研究背景表明，它是休闲餐饮，增加了竞争的数字，即使在经济衰退的时代。本研究选取的城府泰国个案研究。大城府是泰国餐厅，位于位于杰克逊街在佩托内惠灵顿。大城是一个休闲餐饮的泰国餐厅，提供各种各样的泰国菜。但它也包括一些东南亚主要菜系，和亚洲其他比泰国。定价是相当温和的，一顿饭的两人应该在30-50美元。Ozeiki, Wagamama, Brew’d Island等都坐落在同一地区的其他休闲餐厅。大城府已被选定为这项研究报告是快速休闲餐厅，餐厅的一个例子，段与段之间的美食和快餐。休闲餐饮节是一个日益增长的部分。
The research aim is to identify and analyze the contemporary challenges for the casual dining restaurant businesses in New Zealand Hospitality industry and recommend continuous quality improvement for them.
A specific case study has been selected for this purpose. The choice of the casual dining restaurant was made because as the research background indicates it is the casual dining that has increasing competitive numbers even during the times of the economic recession. The research selected the case study of Ayutthaya Thai. Ayutthaya is a Thai restaurant that is located is located in Jackson Street in Petone Wellington. Ayuthaya is a casual dining Thai restaurant that offers a variety of Thai dishes. However it also includes some main cuisines from South East Asian, and Asian other than Thai. The pricing is quite moderate and for a meal involving two people it could be anywhere from 30-50 dollars. Ozeiki, Wagamama, Brew’d Island Bay are some of the other casual restaurants that are located around the same area. Ayutthaya has been chosen for this research report as it is an example of fast and casual dining style restaurant that is between the segments of fine dining and fast food. The casual dining segment is an increasingly growing segment.
The main objectives of this research are:
- to critically identify and analyze the challenges for the New Zealand hospitality industry
- to identify the challenges with respect to the restaurant businesses in the hospitality industry
- to present a case study on the Ayutthaya Thai Restaurant, identifying the challenges for the business, using the challenges identified for the general restaurant businesses and the hospitality industry (many to one mapping or generalization to specialization of issues)
- to discuss the continuous quality improvement comprehensively
- to make recommendations for Ayutthaya Thai based on the continuous quality improvement